ATTENTION: A letter from Bishop Paul:
Click here to read a message from the Bishop of Southwell and Nottingham concerning the Past Case Review 2 (PCR2)
We are open for worship Sunday:
First Sunday in the month:
6pm Hope and Remembrance Service for those who have been bereaved.
July 2021 COVID guidelines for STMM with STJE:
The health and safety of all who come to St Mary Magdalene’s and St John’s is very important to us. We are keen to support the easing of restrictions with the government’s recommendations for caution and care.
For the continued safety of all who join us for worship, or to explore our heritage, we will be keeping some measures in place.
• Booking for worship will not be necessary, but a record will be kept of worshippers/visitors in line with Government requirement until mid-August for track and trace.
• Hand sanitiser will continue to be available.
• Communion will continue as it has been since Easter at both churches.
• 1m social distancing will be encouraged, using alternate pews.
• Please wear masks (unless exempt) when moving around the church but when seated people can remove them.
• Please wear face masks when we sing.
• We will continue with the one way system at STMM.
Refreshments at STMM:
• to be served, beginning with Tuesdays starting 27th July:
• Masks to be worn by people preparing and serving refreshments,
• People to be seated while drinking etc.
Refreshments at STJE: to be discussed.
The Parish Office is now open again at the John Godber Centre but these booking sessions are by appointment only. Contact us to book a session, make enquiries about services, weddings, baptisms or funerals, by calling Chantelle, the Church Secretary on 07538 735103.
• Click here to make a secure online donation to Christian Aid
• Daily Hope free phone line from the Archbishop of Canterbury
• Hucknall CofE Faith Group Facebook page (private group for church members)
• ACCs COVID-19 Crisis Counselling Support Service
26th September ‘Activity Time’, children’s reflection, prayers, puzzle, and activities from ©ROOTS for Churches Ltd – TO FOLLOW