There will be an on-site Service of Holy Communion at St Mary Magdalene Church, this Sunday 7th August, beginning at 8am.
NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR StMM and StJE:
The health and safety of all who come to St Mary Magdalene’s and St John’s is very important to us. We are keen to support the easing of restrictions with the government’s recommendations for caution and care. We are conscious that cases of COVID are still rising in the community.
For the continued safety of all who join us for worship, or to explore our heritage, we will be keeping some measures in place:
• Booking for worship will not be necessary, a record will be kept of worshippers/visitors in line with Government requirement until mid-August for track and trace
• Hand sanitiser will continue to be available
• Communion will continue as it has been since Easter at both churches
• 1m social distancing will be encouraged, using alternate pews
• Please wear masks (unless exempt) when moving around the church but when seated people can remove them
• Please wear face masks when we sing
• We will continue with the one way system at STMM
• We will be opening again at STMM during the week.
Refreshments at STMM:
• to be served
• Masks to be worn by people preparing and serving refreshments
• People to be seated while drinking etc.
Refreshments at STJE are still to be decided.